Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet My Super Talented Friends: Eva Cranford

Hey y’all, this is Eva from yep, you guessed it, Eva Cranford Photography, original, right? When Blake asked me to do this post I was both honored, but overwhelmed with the different topics and directions I could take this in.

I thought I’d just give y’all a little taste of my favorite things.

1Love
There are few things in life more sweet or more treasured than watching a love story unfold.  I love the pride in a man’s eye,, and the sparkle in a woman’s. I get excited when I see two become one, just as intended. I just love LOVE.

2. Stolen moments

Those simple, yet poetic moments that can’t be replicated or reproduced. A photo just doesn’t quite seem to be enough.

3.  Family
People are going to drift in and out of your life--that is a fact. But family is forever. And family doesn’t necessarily mean blood relative. Family is that community of people that stand by your side, through thick and thin, no matter what. And the magic of a wedding day, is that family is formed. Man and wife, they become a family. With their own story to be written. Their own memories, their own victories, their own sorrows.

4. Joy
That undeniable glow. We’ve all seen it in a bride. Whether enjoying time with her bridal party, or in exchanging vows with her husband, or in her jubilant exit to the reception. Or we’ve seen it in the groom. Not quite as obvious, but just as legitimate. The pride that swells inside him as the doors fling open for the first time. Or those fleeting glances on the dance floor. He has met his match. Joy is not a feeling, it’s a state of being.

Well there you go. No flashing lights or big ah-ha moment with how to plan a wedding or pick a wedding photographer. But know this, your day is special. You’ll never forget it--and that’s where I find my drive and passion for wedding photography. I’m honored to have the blessing of capturing these moments that will hang on walls lie in albums, and most importantly, remain etched in hearts for years to come.

Peace Love & Photos,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment