Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's the little things

There are so many little things you can add to your wedding that add the most wonderful and personal touches. These are a couple of my favorites.

I love mason jars. And there's so many wedding uses! Decor {use candles or flowers like here, fill them with colored sand or marbles!}, or you can use them in lieu of cups for a cool vintage touch.

Directional signs are a nice decor addition, as well as super practical if your ceremony and reception are in different areas, or if your reception has multiple components.


 I think it's really fun when the bride adds a headband to her do for the reception {or for the ceremony if that's her style!} It's a practical way to say "it's time to get down!" Plus it's super stylish, and there's so many options! {These are from Twigs & Honey & Lo Boheme}

I saved my favorite for last. I am such a picture person, I'm pretty sure I'll cut corners to have one of these at my wedding one day. There's so much you can do with a photo booth it can almost get overwhelming, so keep it simple! Fun back drops, letters for guests to spell out things, or simple props make this great addition even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment