Monday, February 28, 2011

NavyGrey + etc.



1. Yellow done right! 2. J. Crew bridesmaid dress 3.Blocks. Hadn't even thought of them for reception decor! 4. These invitations from Minted are so wonderful and unique! 5. Love these dresses 6. And these place settings

I just can't even express how obsessed I've been with this palette lately. I'd tell you what I've been inspired by, but I'm not even sure. It's just all I can think about. Someone have a navy wedding and let me plan it!! 

My obsession with chalkboards is getting out of control. But this is just too precious, right?


Last thing. I found this great quiz at StylishHome.com that tells you your design style. Totally relate-able to wedding style! It named me "Wealth and Brains", a quiet life… more simple, with your priorities in place. I share a style type with JFK?
Quiz here.
Alrighty. 
Bits and pieces. Hope y'all enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment