Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures + Peaches

Engagement pictures are so much fun, I always think of them as a way for a couple to show off their "relationship style". If you're super classy and refined, let me see some pictures of you two dressed to the nines! If you're chill and laid back, show off some pictures of the two of you just enjoying each other. And if you're just weird...get weird! Themes are fun, but sometimes hard to work with. So, here's a few of my favorites.

Use props! Tin cans.


Tents.


Swings are a precious addition.


This one's kind of a stretch, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't sort of love this Alice in Wonderland theme.


Taken in Washington. So Seattle. Love it.


Notebook. Themed. Shoot. I die.


Circus themed? If that's your thing, go for it! It's all about the style you're trying to get across.


It'd be pointless for me to keep this blog without interjecting my personal bias. So holy cow I'm obsessed with this. All that flannel!! And it just feels like you're hanging out.

 
But this one's my favorite. No explanation necessary. 
{All of these shoots can be found at Green Wedding Shoes}
 I've been on a peach kick. Peach snowballs, peach cupcakes, Bellinis. So finding this struck the peach-lovin' chord in my soul. What a wonderful twist on the traditional wedding cake! 

 Mali's Peach Cake with Burnt Sugar Shards


No comments:

Post a Comment