Thursday, March 3, 2011

All did up, DIY style

So I'm in 2 weddings this summer. Heaven for a wedding lover right? I'm in nuptial bliss getting to help two of my best friends plan their special days. But the reality is, being in weddings is expensive. We got a quote for getting our hair done for one of the weddings and my jaw almost hit the ground. No way Jose, was my first thought. I can figure out how to do these wedding dos myself!

So here is a cost reducing, i'm-in-two-weddings-this-summer, DIY wedding hair post. And trust me, they're all do-able. {Bonus-these are all great for dress-up date nights or girls' nights out too!}

The Side Chignon
{how-to here}

The French Twist
{how-to here}

The Half and Half
{how-to here}

The Hair Knot
{how-to here}

The Messy Bun
{how-to here}

 The Braided Beach Wave
{how-to here}

Obviously the world of wedding hair goes far beyond these 6 styles, but these are my favorite. I'm definitely going to be trying a couple of these out for the weddings this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment