Sunday, March 6, 2011

What it's all really about.

I think it's become obvious that I love all things wedding, but what I love even more is marriage. The fact that after this wonderful, beautiful day, you get to spend the rest of your life together. One of my favorite movie quotes of all time is from Runaway Bride {yes, I'm watching it right now}.



"Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me." 
-Ike Graham


I saw this video on Green Wedding Shoes while doing my daily wedding blog browse and it brought me to tears. The groom is Laren Poole, founder of Invisible Children, and lover of all things cinema. He proposed to his now wife at an Austin film fest, managing to sneak his own piece in for her to see. It's so sweet, it brought me to tears.



Proposal Video from Behind the Scenes on Vimeo.

I just really love the way he incorporated some of the greatest love movies of all time and made them part of their personal story. So lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment