Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Somewhere else + Zitos


Some days I just want to be somewhere else. Not in a melodramatic I hate where I am get me out of here way. Just in a I'd like to be somewhere beautiful and peaceful way.

Today that place is Seattle. I've only been once, but it captured my heart. The above picture is what I woke up looking at every morning. Glorious? Yes.

So in honor of my pining I bring you a couple snapshots from this precious Seattle wedding. 

Rainier Mountain Lodge wasn't too far from the home I stayed in, and it's so beautiful {obviously from the pictures above}.

This wedding makes baby breath work for bouquets. I like it. I'm also in love with the suspenders. 

You can see the rest of this lovely Seattle wedding here.
I had the absolute pleasure of coordinating a wedding for a friend this weekend. Lauren & Phil decided to take a chance on a newbie and asked me to be in charge of running their big day. 

{photo credit Lana Hunt}
It was gorgeous. Erethral even. The day went super smoothly {other then a couple shattered light bulbs :) }, and it was so satisfying to see Lauren & Phil so happy with the end result.

I'm going to wait for their photographer to put up pictures of the wedding, and then I'll be sharing them here, so be looking for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment