Monday, March 21, 2011

What works for you?

Y'all. I saw Mama Mia this Saturday, and it was uh-may-zing. It's one of my favorite musicals {second only to Singing in the Rain}, so much so that I burst into tears when the first song started. The cast was so incredibly talented, for serious. 

The only thing that was less then perfect was some of the costume work. Some of the outfits they put Sophie in were less then flattering, especially her wedding dress. So, I thought it only appropriate that we take a look at what dress types work best for who! 
Square, Scoop, & Sweetheart cuts are best for the decolletage-ly gifted

Bateau, Jewel, & Strapless dresses work really well for the less then busty brides

Have super great collarbones? {I'm very jealous} Off-the-Shoulder & One Shoulder really highlight your awesome collarbones!

And just a word of advice, I've been in bridal stores when brides come in with about 10 people to help them pick their dress, and they always end up with the deer-in-the-headlights look on their face.
Less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment