Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stevie Nicks Inspired

I've been listening to a lot of Fleetwood Mac lately. It seems "Landslide" makes its way onto my iPod at least 4 times a day. So I've been in a boho/70's mood. I don't yet have the guts to start letting that mood make it's way into my wardrobe, but I know plenty of people who have let it into their wedding day garb. I love boho wedding dresses.

So in honor of my Fleetwood Mac kick, here's a couple of my favorite boho wedding dresses.


I am beyond obsessed with this line. Even thought I'm highlighting their more bohemian dresses, every single one is flawless. And the lines {they have two} are so diverse, every bride is guaranteed to find something that fits their taste. Ok. Advertisement over. {But you should really go look.}








P.S. Guess who got hired as a coordinator at her job? Yep. This girl. Flying solo April 9th!

2 comments:

  1. embrace it, sister!!! start small, and work your way up. start with hippie jewelry. that's how i started! haha my favorite "fashion era" hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to have the most amazing lavendar skirrt that was layers and layers of shredded awesomeness. i called it my stevie nicks skirt. this blog makes me miss it!

    ReplyDelete