Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet My Super Talented Friends: Rebekah Bowers

Hey everyone! My name is Rebekah Bowers! I’m so honored that Blake has asked me to share a little bit about myself and give y’all some fun ideas! I am in the process of starting my own wedding planning business and I am in the middle of planning my own wedding! In planning my wedding, I am extremely hands on! Planning a wedding can be a fun process and it can be a time to tap into your crafty side! You can order pretty much everything you need for your wedding, but it is so much more special when you take the time to get creative and add a personal touch to your own wedding.

 Get your hands dirty a little; make something you thought you could never make yourself.  So today I’m going to show you some AWESOME ideas on how to show off your creativity and make something unique and something that will have all of your guests talking!

Ring Bearer Pillow. Learn how to do them here.

Make the little things in your wedding stand out! You can take something as simple as a ring bearer pillow and make it super fun and you can mix up the colors and fabric to make it fit perfectly into your wedding scheme! Doing projects yourself give you the ability to have everything match, and have everything you want on a budget!

Drink Stirrers. Learn how to do them here.

These are aaaaaamzing! Love the idea of having little drink stirrers! It’s just another way to keep your wedding theme/colors running throughout everything you do! Doing “do-it-yourself” projects are also a great way to get your bridal party involved! Have a craft day with the girls and make all of your wedding programs! You can have girl talk and have a fun project that will make your day that much more special.

Rice Throwers. Learn how to do them here.

These butterfly rice tossers are awesome! It’s so creative and the saying on them is adorable! This is something that you can have a smaller cousin or someone that you want to be involved in your wedding do! You can put these together, throw them in a cute basket and give them the job of handing them out! They’ll be excited you thought of them and your guests will love the design!

Thank You Cards. Learn how to do them here.

Being a bride myself right now, I can tell you that you better get used to writing thank you notes! I feel like every day I have more and more to write, so why not make it a fun project! You can pick different colors and different fabrics and make it super unique to you! I really like when brides take attention to every detail, even down to the last thing!


I hope you’ve enjoyed the adorable ideas I’ve found, and I hope you use some of them on your own wedding! Make your wedding process fun! Be involved and don’t let the wedding stress get to you! If you want to keep up with me, you can find my blog at http://www.littlemissweddingbliss.blogspot.com! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment