Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going Away in Style

Going away and reception dresses are trends that have been around for a while. Some girls love the chance to change into another great white dress. Some {like myself} belong to school of "I spend how much on this dress? I'm going to wear it as long as possible." Both win. 

Have you seen any of Ivy & Aster's stuff? Because if you haven't, stop reading this post and go look, because they're beautiful and whimsical and wonderful. I just wanted to highlight a couple of my favorite short dresses from their current line.

If you want color in your going away dress, these are fantastic. They're also great as bridesmaid dresses! {How cute are the Keds?}

So in love with these. Feathers!!

The one on the left is my favorite of the bride's dresses. 

Check out the rest of the short dresses and see their wedding dresses too here!

1 comment:

  1. Love their stuff!!! Beautiful pics. If i was going to wear a normal long white dress, I'd definitely look long and hard at Ivy & Aster. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete