Friday, April 15, 2011

A Wordy Wedding

I got to have some good ole fashion girl time with my sweet roommate earlier this week. Of course, the topic moved to weddings {I'm sorry, I can't help myself}. As we talked about "one day I want this" & "someday I'd love that" she said the phrase wordy wedding to me. She went on to explain that if she {a PR major} and her boyfriend {a Political Science major}  got married, she wanted to really incorporate things like newspaper, Scrabble, & books into their wedding, because they're "wordy people". She works for the local Parks and Rec facility, he works for the governor. They're a match made in educated, political heaven.

Consider me inspired.

1. Style Me Pretty 2. Style Me Pretty 3. The Sweetest Occasion 4. Green Wedding Shoes
{And now I'm obsessed with the idea of a newspaper program.}

1. Style Me Pretty 2. The Wedding Shoebox 3. The Sweetest Occasion 4. Style Me Pretty

I'm heading to the beach tomorrow morning for 5 days {can I hear you say HEEY!!}, so I'll be pretty MIA. BUT I'll have a fantastic guest blogger sometime next week. Be on the lookout, and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment