Thursday, April 28, 2011

Something Old

 The age old adage. I love it.

Something old isn't difficult to achieve anymore. It's called vintage. And everyone loves it. It's rare these days to see a blog featured wedding that doesn't have at least a few vintage pieces. 

I think the point of "something old" is to help the bride remember her tie to her family and her heritage, so most brides so do by wearing something of a loved one. 

Here are some sweet options. Go look through grandma's big hope chest!


1. Let me just tell you how obsessed with cameos I am right now. I'm on the hunt for the perfect cameo ring. 2. 60s Boho Mini 3. Love these lace gloves 4. This bracelet is made from antique earrings! 5. Rhinestone and pearl earrings 6. Of course, a birdcage veil. I like them simple like this.

Something new is coming next!

{And yes, I am aware of what a terrible wedding blogger I am for not talking about Will & Kate's upcoming nuptials. Is it bad that I don't care very much?}

2 comments:

  1. um, i want those gloves for real life but following the picture trail i still couldn't find where they came from. do you know?

    i NEED blake. need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just want you to know I looked everywhere AND emailed Green Wedding Shoes to see if they could send me in the right direction, and no response. I'm so sorry Lana! Bad blogger!

    ReplyDelete