Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Sandy Wedding

Sometimes I take a step back and realize just how much I talk about weddings. Have I ever mentioned I love my job? Talking to one of my sweet friends from high school the other day, we quickly drifted into planning world, discussing details of the one day wedding between she and her boyfriend of 6 years. Yea. 6 years. High school sweethearts. Precious. 
She wants a beach wedding. Destin is her beach of choice, and I'm fairly certain she's found the perfect spot already. We had way too much fun planning. So between talking beach weddings with her, and spending a week in the sand for Spring Break not too long ago, a beach board was not hard to come up with. 

Three words. Keep. It. Simple.
You've already got one of the most beautiful backdrops in creation {even though I am a mountain girl}. You don't need to do a whole lot to dress it up!



1. Perfect invites. I'm a starfish junkie. 2. Proof that when it comes to beach weddings, simple is best. 3. Mint green cake from Sweet & Saucy Shop! I love the nautical touch with the rope textures. 4. Can we take a moment to drool over this arrangement by Hello Darling? Perfect beach colors. Hydrangeas, geraniums, & tulips, oh my! 5. Again, a testament that simple is best.

I was originally a little iffy about this green, but I think as a highlight, it works. Focusing on the pink and neutral would be key.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment