Sunday, June 5, 2011

Something Blue

I've been a terrible, terrible blogger. Life has been going so fast I haven't had a second to sit and think, much less spend time enjoying the wedding world. 

I graduated from college! I got a big girl job! Which also means I haven't been doing as many weddings, which kind of sucks. With all the craziness of life lately, I've gotten away from the wedding world, but it's still something I love and hope to get to keep doing when I have time.

I realized I needed to finish the series I began a month or so ago. So here is the final installment, something blue!

1. Blue shoes are a duh. 2. I love, love, love this shade of blue. And Aerie is the best :) 3. Your blue doesn't necessarily have to be visible! Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. 4. Garters. Meooow. 5.You know I'm obsessed with cameos.These are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment