Monday, June 27, 2011

Quirk.

I adore wedding invitations. I think they're one of my favorite parts of the whole process. I mean, think about it. It's the first glimpse your guests get of your big day. I staunchly oppose the idea that your invitations must coincide with your wedding colors, but I think it's fun when it works out that way.

There are some truly beautiful wedding invitations out there, but if you know me, you know pretty isn't really my style. Funny and quirky. That's my style. So I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite invitations styles I've found. {You can click on any of the images to make them larger and easier to read.}

1. Folded invites. Genius. That font is wonderful too.
2. The images on these give it a fun twist. 

3. If I had to pick a favorite, this one would be a part of a 2-way tie with number 6. So you'll understand why I am distraught that I can't locate the Etsy shop these allegedly came from. Cruel.
4. Teal. Orange. Quirky. Love it.

5. Ok yes, super wordy. But it tells their whole story. "Once you know, you just know". Love that :)
6. These. Are. Wonderful. The wedding's theme was French flea market, so they printed their invites on vintage handkerchiefs.

Aren't those great? So when it's your turn, think about mixing it up a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment