Monday, August 29, 2011

{Favorite Things}

Y'all. Pintrest. It's the best thing to happen to the internet since Facebook. And it's better than Facebook because you don't have that weird guy you've never met poking you or your crazy aunt uploading awkward pictures. Simply a collection of all things beautiful and crafty and DIY. Did I mention it's the best time killer ever? Cause it is.

So in honor {or in encouragement of my addiction}, here are a few of my favorite wedding things I'm seeing and pinning on pintrest. Of course, my wedding pin board is the one with the most pins, so I guess that means I'll just have to make this a reoccuring segment.
1. "Generic" but heart felt thank-yous. Made even sweeter by including a "thank you" picture of the bride and groom. 
3. Buttercream making a come-back. Thank. Goodness. Fondant is nasty. 
4. This is probably one of my most favorites: non-matching bridesmaids dresses. Gives so much freedom to the bridesmaids AND I love the laid back look it gives the wedding. 
5. Unique garters; etsy.com is full of them.
6. Sweet & personal engagment pictures
7. Coming up with fun ways to ask your friends to be bridesmaids. And there's SO many!

Have a pintrest? Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment